Upgradation of Cinemas Houses or PVR with Wireless Call System is in trend
Guest can press the Call button embedded in the seat when he/she requires and assistance or service.
Adding to the cinematic experience, seats can be customized with an integrated SEWACall™ in-Seat Assistant Calling System / wireless call button.
How wireless call system for cinemas works?
- Wireless SEWACall™ buttons are placed inside of the reciner chairs, which are connected to illuminated call/cancel buttons mounted over the recliner chair.
- Anyone who needs service may press the call button , after which it will change its color from white to warm white or vice versa.
- The display receiver is connected to the pc kept at the service area and all calls are shown in the PC software display , example AUDI 1 A1 Call , AUDI 2 B12 Call etc.
- Once the guest is served , cancel is pressed from the same recliner to mark the call has been attended.
- Signal boosters are optional , which are used in case of increase the transmission distance if needed in any case.
for more info click https://jpnovations.com/wireless-service-calling-for-cinemas
#wireless #call #system #cinemas #improvised #hospitality #revenue #business