Each cabin/office and meeting rooms are equipped with Call buttons, with a single click, it sends information to the display at the attendant station, a watch with the attendant. The advanced systems can be used for particular service types as well.
How wireless office call bell system works?
SEWACall™ wireless office call bell system work on wireless RF technology with a transmission range of 70–100mts in open area and are 100% plug & play, battery operated systems.
- Wireless SEWACall™ buttons are placed in each office cabins, meeting rooms, receptions and other serviceable areas.
- When someone press call button, the peon/attendant receives calls on their watch on the go.
- The display receiver is kept at the pantry area. The cabin number asking for service is displayed with an audio alert to notify the peons .
- Signal boosters are optional , which are used in case of increase the transmission distance if needed in any case.
Advantages of wireless peon call system
- Trivial and modern offices.
- Discrete communication between staff and attendants.
- Efficient use of manpower.
- Wireless installation.
- Modular & flexible systems.
- Hassle free Wireless installation.
- Low maintenance cost system.
- Technology oriented and user friendly.
For more info visit to https://jpnovations.com/wireless-office-call-bell-systems